Common conditions we treat include musculoskeletal, neurological, and cardiothoracic ailments, disabilities, and injuries.
Such examples of the conditions that we as physiotherapists can treat include, but are not limited to:
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Sports injuries
- Pain Management (Chronic pain – CPRS, Fibromyalgia)
- Back and neck pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Soft tissue injuries (muscle, tendon, ligament)
- Hip and Knee replacements (structured rehabilitation)
- Neurological conditions
- Stroke, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy – to name a few.
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Adolescent specific injuries (Sever’s disease, Osgood-Schlatters)
- BPPV-Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- TJM Disorders – Temporomandibular joint
- GTPS – Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Falls assessments and prevention
- Mobility assessments
If you have a common condition such as a continued sore ankle when walking, a shoulder that aches on waking, tennis elbow, or a hip that troubles you after sitting too long, the chances are we can assist you to treat and reduce this pain.